Rob Zombie - Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor (2013)


Rob Zombie is inspired these days. The new movie looks great and this album may just be his best solo effort yet. It's a very varied album that somehow manages to mix elements from all his eras; including White Zombie. 

The album is relentless, fun and it never lets you down. The worst part of it is that it feels short. That's my only criticism (and I guess that in a sense it's a positive). When the album finished it, I just had to start it again because it left me wanting more. I wanted to keep the party going.

It's early days, I need to listen to it more, but my gut feeling is that this is better than Hellbilly Deluxe (my favourite Rob Zombie album until now) and it can stand alongside White Zombie's La Sexorcisto and Astro Creep. 

An excellent album from start to end, an absolute blast.

Rating: Heavy Rotation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nosound - Afterthoughts (2013)

Neuroticfish - A Sign of Life (2015)